Join us for a 1 hour taster session to find out about this comprehensive tutor-led programme which progressively builds session by session, enabling participants to apply an evidence-based approach to their PSHE/RSHE teaching and strategic developments of the subject.
Outcomes of the course:
• Support positive mental health
• Help address safeguarding, including child sexual exploitation, radicalisation and FGM
• Improve competence and confidence in delivering PSHE, including statutory Relationships and Sex Education, and Health Education
• Raise the quality of teaching, learning and assessment in PSHE
• Inspire positive change within the PSHE curriculum
• Effectively support your children and young people to deal with life's challenges
• Encourage best practice in a climate of wellbeing
This event is FREE to attend.
We kindly request that you enter the full delegate name and contact details when booking onto this event to ensure that we are able to send the delegate the relevant access details for this online training event.
Register for an account to: